If your teen is anything like mine, they love all things Anime! So what better way to get them into gratitude journaling than by using an Anime-inspired journal?
This 30-day gratitude journal for teens is the perfect way for your child to start practicing writing down what they are grateful for. There are always things to be grateful for, whether they are big things, small things, and everything in between. It will also remind them of all the positive things that happened each day.
Teens tend to dwell on negative thoughts more than adults, so this journal can help them focus on the good in their lives.
This journal is 8.5 x 11 inches.
23 printable pages include:
- Cover page
- 15 journal pages - 2 days per page
- 5 Anime dividers
- Note page
Things to know:
- I recommend that you do not print back to back to prevent inking bleeding through,
- This download is a PDF file.
- Instant download (nothing will be shipped).
- Colors may vary on your printer when printed.
- This is for personal use only. You may not sell or give this product away.
Since all products are instant downloads, I am unable to refund, exchange or cancel orders. However, don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com if you have any issues with the printable.